Art. 1 general provisions
At SOFIA IMOTI 2000 EOOD we are committed to ensuring the confidentiality and protection of your personal data., as our Personal Data Administrator, which you provide to us.
This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information ("personal information",and "personal data" are used as identical terms in this Policy) for people, who visit our site and use our services, how we use it, conditions, in which we can reveal it to others and how we keep it.
Any questions, related to this Policy may be sent by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Art. 2 About us
We are , and provide services, products or general information about our business.
Our management address is Sofia, Zh.K.. youth 1, block 24, input “BUT” When we use "we" and "us" and verbs in this form in the text below, we mean "SOFIA IMOTI 2000" EOOD
Art. 3 How we collect personal information from you
We receive information about you, when you use our site sofiaimoti2000.com , for example when sending a request for an offer / information, or in the process, in which you state, you order and use the services provided on the site.
Art. 4 What kind of personal information we collect
We only collect basic personal data about you, which do not include special categories of personal data ("Sensitive data"). Personal information, which we collect may include the name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, other data, required by the Accounting Act and other laws, as well as information about which pages were visited and when.
Art. 5 Why we need your data
We need to know your personal information, to provide you with the services, offered through this site, within the framework of a contract between us in connection with their provision, as well as information, which you have requested or explicitly agreed to. We will not collect personal data, which we do not need for the above purposes.
Art. 6 How your information is used
We may use your information, to:
- We provide the services, which you have stated, including processing your orders and fulfilling our obligations, arising from the contractual relationship between us;
- We provide new information, directly related to services, which you have stated;
- We respond to inquiries and provide you with information, which you requested, including assistance in resolving issues, arising in connection with your inquiries;
- We use re-marketing through trusted sites, including Google AdWords and Facebook;
- We are looking for your opinions or comments about the services and products / trainings we provide;
- We perform statistical analyzes and other analyzes to improve our services;
- We ensure the preservation of your interests in connection with the use of our site or services;
Art. 7 How long we keep your information
We keep your personal data only to the extent and for as long as it is necessary for the respective activity, for which they are provided, or as provided in a contract between us, in compliance with the requirements and deadlines for this, provided for in the Accounting Act, tax laws and other applicable regulations in the Republic of Bulgaria.
The data, which you have provided for use in marketing purposes, are kept until you notify us, that you no longer wish to receive relevant information from us.
After achieving the goals of the processing of your personal data, we destroy them.
Art. 8 Who has access to your information
We will not sell, we provide for rent, nor will we share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
We may pass on your information to third party service providers, subcontractors and other related organizations solely for the purpose of performing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf.
Nevertheless, when we use third party service providers, we only disclose personal information, which is necessary for the provision of the service, and we have a contract with the relevant third party, which requires him to keep your information and not use it for his direct marketing purposes.
We will not share your information with third parties for their marketing purposes, unless you have requested it, or is required by law, judicial act or to prevent fraud or other crime.
Provision of your data to state bodies can be done only in the cases provided by law and in volume, which does not exceed the objectives, for which they are requested.
The Commission for Personal Data Protection exercises legal control over the process of personal data processing and we provide full access to our personal data registers under the legal conditions..
Art. 9 Where we process your data
All personal data, which we process are processed in Bulgaria, but for the purposes of hosting and maintenance this information is located in Bulgaria. Third parties do not have access to your personal data, unless required by law.
Art.10 In which cases we will contact you
You have the choice of receiving information from us or not.
We are free to contact you, when and to the extent necessary for the performance of the services, which you have stated, of contractual obligations between us, to provide new information, directly related to services, which you have stated, in response to your inquiry, for the purpose of preserving your interests in connection with the use of our site or services, or on the basis of a legal requirement. We have the right to send an email newsletter from the site, which newsletter you subscribed to with your email address.
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by e-mail,phone, via text messages, or by mail, unless you have given us your prior express consent, or the communication is directly related to you and meets the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (ES) 2016/679),
Art.11 How you can get access, correction or deletion of your personal data
You have the right to ask us at any time:
- access to your personal data, collected in the process of providing and using the services, including: confirmation whether we process your personal data, what categories are they, the purposes of this processing, and recipients, to which the data are disclosed, as well as a message with a copy of your personal data, which are processed, and their source;
- correction of information, which you have stated with us, when it has become false or out of date, e.g.. to your email address, and any other information;
- deletion or blocking of your personal data, when their processing does not meet the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act or the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection (Regulation (ES) 2016/679);
- notification of this adjustment, deletion or blocking of third parties, to whom your personal data has been disclosed, except when this is impossible or involves excessive effort.
The action you want to grant access, adjustment, deletion or blocking of personal data is done only in relation to your personal data. It is free of charge.
To request access, adjustment, deletion or blocking of your personal data, which we process, you need to send us a written application, which contains:
- name, address and other data for identification of the respective natural person;
- description of the request;
- preferred form for providing the information under Art. 28, he. 1;
- signature, date of submission of the application and address for correspondence.
- notarized power of attorney, when submitted by an authorized person. The application can also be signed with an electronic signature.
The application is sent by email: ( ENTER EMAIL FOR CORRESPONDENCE )
We will fulfill your request for access, adjustment, delete or block within 14 days, subject to legal requirements and exceptions in this regard.
You will be notified of the decision to perform the requested action or the refusal to do so in accordance with the requirements of the law. Notification of this will be sent to you by post with a return receipt or may be received in person against a signature.
Art.12 How can you file an objection or complaint against the processing of personal data
In the cases provided by law, You have the right to:
- object to us against the processing of your personal data if there is a legal basis for it; when the objection is justified, the personal data of the individual concerned can no longer be processed;
- to object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing;
- be informed before your personal data is first disclosed to third parties or used on your behalf for the purposes of the previous paragraph of this article, by giving you the opportunity to object to such disclosure or use.
If you want to make any complaint about the way, on which your data is processed, you can contact us at ( ENTER EMAIL FOR CORRESPONDENCE ). If you are not satisfied with our answer or do not think so, that we process your data in a lawful manner, you can contact the competent authority for personal data protection - the Commission for Personal Data Protection.
Address: city. Sofia 1592, it's a. "Prof.. Tsvetan Lazarov “№ 2
tel.: 02/915 35 18, 02/915 35 15, 02/915 35 19, Fax: 02/915 35 25
Art.13 Available security measures to protect your information from loss, abuse or change
When you give us personal information, we are taking steps to ensure that it is handled safely. The website ( ENTER THE NAME OF THE SITE ) uses a secure communication protocol SSL certificate. HTTPS authenticates the site and the corresponding web server, on which it is uploaded. It also encrypts the client-server connection in both directions, which provides protection against eavesdropping, falsifying or falsifying the content of messages. In practice, this gives enough guarantees, that the user is connecting to the correct site (not a fake copy), as well as guarantees, that the content of the messages between the user and the site cannot be read or tampered with by third parties. Additional information about HTTPS (https://bg.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTPS).
Non-sensitive information (Your email address, and the so-called) is usually transmitted over the Internet, and for that it can never be guaranteed 100% security. In this regard, though, that we strive to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of information, which you send us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we make every effort to ensure the security of our systems.
We will not use automatic decision making or profiling.
Art.16 Links to other sites
Furthermore, if you come to our website through a third party site, we cannot be held responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and administrators of this third party's site, and we encourage you to review their privacy policies..
Art. 17 Transfer of personal information outside Europe
If you use our services while outside the EU, Your information may be transferred outside the EU, to be provided with these services.
Art.18 Revision of this Policy
We review this Policy on a regular basis, to ensure quality and lawful protection of your personal data. This Policy was last updated in March 2018 G. and is in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (ES) 2016/679).